Printing From Your Computer
You can print any preliminary HUD directly from the browser your are accessing the calculator from.
- Simply click the “Print” button located at the top of the screen when you are ready to print your closing statement.
- By default, when you hit “Print” it prints the Estimated Closing Statement format with the information currently entered into the calculator.
- When your print window pops up, be sure to select the printer of your choice and click on Print.
Alternate Print Method
If you do not have an AirPrint device or the functionality is not working on your mobile device you can print by alternative means.
- Email yourself the preliminary closing statement you want to print.
- Click the “Email” button that may appear at top or in menu on app.
- An email compose window will appear with a link to the preliminary closing statement you have created.
- Type in the email address you want it sent to if it doesn’t auto-populate with the email you want.
- Click “Send” in top right corner.
- Check your email.
- Copy and paste the link into your browser to view your preliminary closing statement.
- Print from your computer as you normally would any document.